I am currently training at City of Bristol College in RHS Level 2 Practical Horticulture which is giving me excellent experience in a range of garden tasks. Below is a list of things I can do for your garden. If you want something doing but don’t see it there do let me know and I’ll see what I can arrange!
- General maintainence and keeping tidy
- Lawns – cutting, treating, tidying
- Pruning – trees, shrubs, roses
- Digging – patches, borders,
- Planting – in the ground, window boxes, hanging baskets
- Growing – help with growing flowers and vegetables
- Flowers – for wildlife, for colour, for structure
- Planning and advice
And many more!
Click on the “Contact Me” page for my details!